TSCHAA membership requirements:
- Fill out application and pay member dues.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to email contacts.
- Print out (or save) acceptance letter and member cards.
- Fill out the End of Year form at completion of 180 days.
- Notify TSCHAA if any contact information changes or if enroll children in public/private school.
Required documents for YOUR homeschool records (do not send to TSCHAA):
- Semi-annual progress report – mid year (90 days)
- Semi-annual progress report – end of year (180 days)
- Samples of student’s work
- Attendance record (180 days required)
- Lesson plans (plan book, diary, or other ) that documents instruction in reading, writing, math, science and social studies, and, in grades 7-12, literature and composition.
(Parents are in charge of record keeping as stated in the law. If you enroll your child in public/private school, you should take your records to the school. You should also request a Compliance Letter from TSCHAA to show proof of homeschooling. The Application/Forms page of the TSCHAA website has printable progress report templates, high school planning sheet, and a compliance letter request form.)
How to Contact TSCHAA:
- Phone/Text: 864-939-8341
- PO Box 463 Gray Court, SC 29645
- Fax: 864-509-9382
The South Carolina Homeschool Accountability Association, LLC